- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; forwarding the queries or problems to technical team; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
We expect you to have:
- Pleasant personality and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Presentation skill.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Sense of responsibility and must be a good learner.
- Lunch at office.
- Exposure in entrepreneurial network.
- Regular Team building events.
We’re a medium sized company of 16 dedicated staff that values taking initiative, getting stuff done, and kicking back to let our creative juices flow. We’re a tight-knit team that’s passionate about our work, and we feel comfortable being ourselves. Honesty and transparency are valued within the company, as is being able to laugh at a good joke (or a bad one). Although we all have titles, we aim to be flat—contributions and experiences matter far more here. If you’re smart, open, and kind, drop us a line. We’d love to talk to you.
Send your CV at email@example.com