- Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
- Maintain and update all JQuery plugins for website.
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website.
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
We expect you to have:
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Advance knowledge of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- Professional portfolio with at least 3 designs for internal review.
- Aware of international web standards and protocols
- Knowledge of jQuery plugins and their usage.
- Sense of responsibility and must be a good learner.
- Various training regarding advance PHP, Laravel, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Competitive salary
- Lunch at office.
- Exposure in entrepreneurial network.
- Regular Team building events.
We’re a medium sized company of 16 dedicated staff that values taking initiative, getting stuff done, and kicking back to let our creative juices flow. We’re a tight-knit team that’s passionate about our work, and we feel comfortable being ourselves. Honesty and transparency are valued within the company, as is being able to laugh at a good joke (or a bad one). Although we all have titles, we aim to be flat—contributions and experiences matter far more here. If you’re smart, open, and kind, drop us a line. We’d love to talk to you.
Send your CV at email@example.com