No of Vacancies:6
- Pitching about products and/or services
- Active seek out customers in potential market
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Remain Knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options>
- Educate & train about software systems
- Uncover client needs
- Interested to travel inside or outside the Kathmandu valley
We expect you to have:
- Charming personality and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good presentation, writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent and Mentoring, Coaching and People Management skills
- Can handle difficult situation calmly and rationally.
- Confident in Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Bachelors degree or equivalent degree in marketing or related field would be a plus
- Valid license of two wheelers
- Deserving salary.
- Lunch at office.
- Exposure in entrepreneurial network.
- Regular Team building events.
We’re a medium sized company of 16 dedicated staff that values taking initiative, getting stuff done, and kicking back to let our creative juices flow. We’re a tight-knit team that’s passionate about our work, and we feel comfortable being ourselves. Honesty and transparency are valued within the company, as is being able to laugh at a good joke (or a bad one). Although we all have titles, we aim to be flat—contributions and experiences matter far more here. If you’re smart, open, and kind, drop us a line. We’d love to talk to you.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume through email email@example.com